What is AIRTO?
- Vital contributor to UK science, innovation and economic growth
- Network of choice for organisations and businesses making innovation happen
Why join AIRTO?
- Improve the UK climate for innovation services
- Access a like minded community of innovation service providers
Who are our members?
- Suppliers of R&D, Consultancy, Validation & Testing, Project Management, Financing
- Operate in the innovation, research and technology sector (£6.9bn revenue supporting 141,000 hi-tech jobs)
Register for Campden BRI Day (8 June 2016)
May 25, 2016
Innovate UK CEO addresses AIRTO community
May 23, 2016
Significant SME interest in DUTE Cluster at recent showcase event
May 10, 2016
AIRTO responds to the EC call for ideas for a European Innovation Council
April 28, 2016
Goring Lunch Discussion with Rhian Kelly, Director for Business, CBI
The Goring Hotel, Beeston Place, London SW1W 0JW
HR Interest Group
Lloyds Bank Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre, Pilot Way, Ansty Business Park, Coventry CV7 9JU
TWI Ltd, Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AL