Chief Executive: Nigel Perry
Turnover: £21 million
Number of staff: 254
The Centre for Process Innovation is the UK’s national technology and innovation centre to serve and support the process manufacturing industries. We are chosen by key industry leaders and SMEs to develop, prove, prototype and scale up the next generation of products and processes.
We work across a range of technology platforms, each of which has the potential to generate a substantial impact on the future of manufacturing.
We provide product and process development facilities and expertise in Industrial Biotechnology and Biorefining, Formulation and Flexible Manufacturing, Printable Electronics and Biologics, with the overall aim of creating less waste, cleaner, more efficient and more economic processes.
By utilising our proven assets and expertise, companies can take their products and processes to market faster. We can create processes with higher yields and reduced manufacturing time with faster conversion of raw materials or feedstock to product.
What we offer:
- Product and Process Development
- Prototyping, Demonstration and Scale Up
- Pilot Production
- Feedstock and Materials Investigation
- Manufacturability and Process Modeling and Simulation
- Economic Evaluation, Life Cycle Analysis and Process Economics
- Identification and Engagement of Key Collaborators
- Commercialisation Support and Incubator Space