Up to £3 million in small collaborative innovation projects will be invested by:
- Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation
- the National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- the National Measurement Laboratory at LGC (formerly known as the Laboratory of the Government Chemist)
- the National Engineering Laboratory (NEL) and
- the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
These projects will help UK companies solve analysis and measurement problems, to improve their productivity and competitiveness.
The aim of this competition is to match the best UK scientists and cutting-edge facilities with companies that have analysis or measurement problems. Your application must describe the problem and estimate the value to your company of solving it.